- Conference DRS2018 Limerick – 25th-28th June 2018
There is only one month remaining for submissions to the DRS2018 Limerick
(25th-28th June 2018) calls for Workshops, Conversations, and PhD by Design.
The final submission date for all three is 15th February 2018. Please note the
details for each of these calls below:
Call for Workshops
Submission Deadline: 15th February 2017
Workshops are half and full day sessions which provide an opportunity to learn
in a practical and engaged way about the latest tools, methods and techniques
of Design Research, Practice, and Education. They aim to bring together design
researchers and design practitioners in academia, in the public sector, and in
business and industry. Workshops will take place over the four days of the
conference, though most will take place on Monday 25th June 2018. Further
information and Workshop Template is available on the website. If you have
queries please email email@example.com
Call for Conversations
Submission Deadline: 15th February 2018
Conversation is the DRS2018 format for sessions conceived as alternative to
the traditional paper/presentation format, with the ambition of providing
innovative venues for project-based research and work that is not easily
captured or conveyed by the scholarly paper. A Conversation can be a
structured discussion or experimental session format that advances dialogue
around emergent forms of design research. The aim of the Conversation format
is to engage a limited number of attendees in open exchange in arriving at new
understandings about a topic. Each Conversation is facilitated by convenors
who will produce a concluding document from their Conversation discussion.
Dissemination results will be featured on the DRS2018 site following the
conference. Further information and Conversations Template is available on the
Any enquiries about Conversations should be directed to:
Call for PhD by Design
Submission Deadline: 15th February 2017
PhD By Design will hold a one-day event at DRS2018 to vocalise, discuss and
work through some of the many issues of conducting a practice-based PhD in
Design. This event will be made up of informal presentations of work as an
opportunity to explore what the future holds for practice-based PhDs. It will
bring together designers undertaking practice-based doctoral research, as well
as supervisors, MRes students, and MPhil students within and outwith Design
Departments. On the day we will produce an Instant Journal documenting
discussions and outcomes and available during the conference. Further
information on PhD by Design Limerick is available on the website. Information
about past events is available at: www.phdbydesign.com
Any enquiries about PhD by Design should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any enquiries about the conference should be directed to:
Conference website: www.drs2018limerick.org
For regular updates follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/DRS2018 and Facebook:
The Design Research Society is a multi-disciplinary learned society for the
design research community worldwide. The DRS was founded in 1966, and since
then has established a record of significant achievements in contributing to
You can visit the DRS website at: http://www.designresearchsociety.org
- The 2nd workshop on Phenomenology will be dedicated to the theme “Phenomenology & New Work Practices ” – Université PSL-Paris Dauphine, DRM – Management & Organisation – Friday, the 1st of June 2018
CfP to download : CfC Phenomenology&new work practices2018
Karen Dale (Lancaster University Management School)
Wendelin Küpers (ARTEM ICN Nancy-Metz)
The deadline for the submission of full papers is February the 10th, 2018 via email to: email@example.com
1. The abstract (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
2. The minimum length is 1.000 words and the maximum length is 8.000 words.
3. Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, 1,5 lines, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
4. Number all of the pages of the paper.
5. No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur after the submission deadline.
6. Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
7. Submissions will be done via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Submissions can be in French or in English but presentations will be in English
- Fabrique des territoires innovants – Cycle de séminaires 2017-2018 « Théories, Méthodes et Enjeux de la Collaboration », tous les deuxième Vendredi du mois, de 9h à 12h, au 2e étage du 7, square Max Hymans.
10 novembre : Intervenant : Aurore Dandoy (Université PSL Paris Dauphine)
PDF du programme : Invitation séminaire FTI 2017-18
Lien pour s’inscrire au séminaire 1 le 13 octobre : https://framaforms.org/inscription-au-seminaire-de-recherche-fti-2017-2018-seance-1-1507042002