- CfP 3rd Abbé Grégoire Innovation Day : “Perception of innovation:”, CNAM, Paris – Submission deadline : January, 25th 2018
3rd Abbé Grégoire Innovation Day will take place on the 3rd and 4th of April, 2018 in CNAM, Paris.
Chair : Anthony Moussa, IAE Aix-en- Provence
PDF to download : CFP_3rd_Innovation_Days__Abbé_Grégoire_27092017
- CfP track “New organizational modes for innovation processes” – Deadline : 2nd of February, 2018
Chaired by Sophie Boutillier and myself at the RNI congress – Forum Innovation VIII Innovation Forum.
The congress will take place in Nîmes, 4th and 5th June 2018 (just before the AIMS annual conference in Montpellier).
Selected papers may be published in RNI’s journals (Innovations, Journal of Innovation Economics and Management, Market and Organizations, TechInn) and partner journals: Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Journal of Innovation Management.
The submission deadline has been extended to February 2, 2018. CfP to download
You can submit your abstract directly to me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The 2nd workshop “Phenomenology & New Work Practices ” – deadline : 10 of February, 2018
CfP to download : CfC Phenomenology&new work practices2018
Karen Dale (Lancaster University Management School)
Wendelin Küpers (ARTEM ICN Nancy-Metz)
The deadline for the submission of full papers is February the 10th, 2018 via email to: email@example.com
1. The abstract (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
2. The minimum length is 1.000 words and the maximum length is 8.000 words.
3. Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, 1,5 lines, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
4. Number all of the pages of the paper.
5. No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur after the submission deadline.
6. Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
7. Submissions will be done via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Submissions can be in French or in English but presentations will be in English
- CfP : Organizational control and surveillance of new work practices Submission deadline: June, 29th 2018
Organization Studies, the official journal of the European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS), invites submissions for a Special Issue that seeks to advance research on organizational control and surveillance of and through new work practices.
François-Xavier de Vaujany (Université Paris-Dauphine, PSL)
Aurélie Leclercq-Vandelanoitte (CNRS & IESEG)
Iain Munro (Newcastle University Business School)
Yesh Nama (RMIT)
Robin Holt (Copenhagen Business School)