1st workshop “Organizations & Organizing of the Sharing Economy” (OOSE)
#EGOS2017 on July, the 5th @CBScph in partnership with #RGCS in 2 parts !
“Between Autonomy and Control: Contradictions and Paradoxes of the Sharing Economy”
RGCS is pleased to invite you to his workshop in the context of the annual conference of the European Group on Organization Studies (EGOS), in Copenhagen.
This first workshop, entitled “Organization & Organizing of the Sharing Economy” (OOSE) will be an opportunity to exchange about the organizational concepts, theories and methods helpful to analyse the organization & organizing modes of the sharing & peer-to-peer economy.
Platforms, communities, new work practices, gig economy, circular economy, cobots, DIY, DIT, new forms of control and autonomy, collaborative entrepreneurship, hackers, open knowledge, among others, will be explored from organizational perspectives.
First part: Meeting point: BLOXHUB/ Fæstningens Materialgaard at 4.20pm
- General presentation of Bloxhub by Frederik Tauber, CCO of BLOXHUB
- Academic presentation by Jonatan Schmidt, Phd student at CBS
Meet Bloxhub coworkers.
Second part: Meeting point: CBS, Room SP D 40 at 8.00 pm
- 8.00-8.10: Introduction to the workshop by Roser Pujadas (LSE) and François-Xavier de Vaujany (Université Paris-Dauphine)
- 8.10-8.40: “Paradoxes and paradoxical approaches for Organization scholars”, Aurélie Leclercq- Vandelanoitte (CNRS & IESEG)
- 8.40-9.20: Workshop time, “What are the contradictions and paradoxes of the sharing & peer to peer economy?”, Animation by Marie Hasbi (université Paris II) and Albane Grandazzi (Université Paris- Dauphine).
- 9.20-9.30: A few words about a special issue in Organization Studies (Control and surveillance of new work practices)
- 9.30: time to all go to the pub: Bartof Café, Nordre Fasanvej 46
Organizing committee: Marie-Hasbi (Université Paris 2), Albane Grandazzi (Université Paris-Dauphine, PSL), François Delorme (Grenoble II), Roser Pujadas (LSE), Aurélie Leclercq-Vandelanoitte (CNRS & IESEG), François-Xavier de Vaujany (Université Paris-Dauphine, PSL).
RGCS is an academic network focused on the sharing economy, in particular collaborative communities and collaborative movements (e.g. coworkers, makers and hackers), and how they transform or make visible new work practices and societal changes.